- The Robert Schalkenbach Foundation -Publishers of Henry George, and sponsors of research on the land question today.
- Urban Tools — The Center for the Study of Economics focuses on solving today's "urban dilemmas" of sprawl and blight.
- Ethical Economics — Thought-provoking books and much more from Great Britain's primier publisher on economic justice.
- Common Ground NYC — An intrepid band of students who are unafraid to wallow in the absurdities of New York City's property tax system. What if New York actually used tax policy to help its economy?
- Saving Communities — A thought-provoking compendium of practical solutions for seemingly intractable local problems.
- The Labour Land Campaign is going full tilt in the United Kingdom!
- Wealth and Want — because democracy alone is not enough to produce widely shared prosperity.
- The Science of
Economics — By
Dr. Fred Foldvary. One of the most lucid basic economics texts around — and it's free!
- Prosper Australia — A wonderful Australian compendium on the history and practice of the Single Tax.
- Common Ground-USA — Click here if you're ready to do something about it!
- The Henry George School of Social Science — Free courses in New York City — since 1932.
- The Henry George School of Chicago says: NO! PLEASE DON'T CLICK HERE!
- The School of Cooperative Individualism — a compendious online library on the Single Tax movement, the just society, and many, many more things. Spend a rainy week here!
- Liberation Theology and Land Reform — Shall ye alone dwell upon the earth?
- Federal CURE — Info-packed site of a nonprofit dedicated to reform of our Federal prison system.
- Thomas — The legislative
resources of the Library of Congress. All current bills before Congress. Searchable Text of the US
Constitution. If you have a modem, you no longer have an excuse...
- Human Rights Web —
A wealth of online resources on this most vital of subjects.
- The United Nations Human Settlements Program — Updates and links on the uphill struggle for decent housing worldwide.
- World History Archives: Native Americans in the US — Comprehensive and authoritative historical materials, tribe by tribe.
- Third Way: The Voice of the Radical Centre — Be reassured: you're not the only one thinking about this stuff.
- Micro-Credit is a good idea — But it isn't the answer to widespread poverty. A provocative, well-annotated essay from Business Africa.
- The Nine Planets — A multimedia tour of the local lands beyond our atmosphere, and a galaxy of astronomical resources on the web.
- Rat Haus Reality — Koyaanisqatsi: "a state of life that calls for another way of living."
- Adbusters — "Culture Jammers Headquarters." You could ask yourself...
- The US Census Bureau Home Page — A treasure trove of research data for the downloading. 123 files, ascii files...lotsa stuff.
- The Dismal Scientist — A page whose
snazzy presentation belies its name. The Dismal Scientist has done a great deal of the work of gathering economic stats for our use. A very useful guide to the mainstream.
- Resources for Economists on the Internet A comprehensive,
searchable guide to all manner of economic resources on the net.
- Confessions of a Bottom Feeder — A fount of wisdom on the many ways that you, too, can be stylin' poor!
- Send Me other links that ought to be included here!